lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2014

PEDRO, MY BEST FRIEND






Six years ago, in the birthday of my mom, i was burred talking with all my family and eating pie. Suddenly, my mom presents me Pedro. She tolds me that Pedro is my middle brother that she had secretly with a zoo guard. First i was a bad person with Pedro, but i remember at the perfection when Pedro, within seconds, quit me anger telling me a Joke about dogs, that made me blow up of laugh. 


From there Pedro and me are inseparables. Most that a brother is for me, my best friend. He is really funny, say jokes all time, in fact, he wants to be a comedian. He likes dressing like me, to talk like me and eat the food that i eat. We have the same tastes, he loves pizza, i love pizza, he likes watch TV, i like watch TV, he loves hear music, ME TOO!!! JAJAJAJA.


Pedro all time say me that he wants to be like me, and i just laugh, because i want to be like him too. We are one person when we are together. The unic difference between Pedro and me, is that Pedro is smaller than me, i love him. 


One day, i  remember berry good, Pedro invited me to the zoo. His father let us enter free, a good guy his dad. I meated a lot of animals, lions, elephants, tigers, berry funny. But the funniest moment, the best memory that i have with Pedro, was when he fart in the face of a monkey when it was sleeping. JAJAJAJA, the monkey wakes up confuse and after that ate a banana. In that moment Pedro said, "that banana should taste very well" and he farts again. True story.




2 comentarios: