lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2014

MY FAVORITE CARS MOVIE



It's difficult to me choose a favorite film, because I'm studying filmmaking and i watched a lot of movies of all types that i love. I don´t like choosing a favorite thing, because in this world are too many things to stay with just one. But if i have to talk about a film who represents me, without a doubt i would say "Cars" (not Cars 2, i choose the picture of Cars 2, because Cars 1 doesn´t have good pictures in Google).

Cars have all the things that i like, is the mix of all my favorite movies, as "Fast and furious" (except the 2), and 3D animation as "Shrek" (except the 2 too). I don´t like when the directors make a sequel in their movies, it's like if I have this Chiguagua, this Chiguagua die and afterwards I buy a new Chiguagua, that's cruel. I love the movie "Chiguagua in Beverly Hills" too, but Cars doesn´t have dogs, if i'm right. It would be strange a dog car, even more if it's a Chiguagua car, i don´t know if there exists a mexican car brand with a little model.

However i'm not writing about Chiguaguas, but about the movie Cars. I did the test drive when i had 19 years old, and I failed. It's difficult to drive a car and i think if it's difficult for humans to drive a car, must be much harder to a car drive itself. The Lightning McQueen (protagonist of the movie) is a hero for me, because he can drive himself and reach its goals, literally, because its a race car and he have to reach to a goal.

5 comentarios:

  1. I know that Cars is not your favorite movie, because your favorite movie is Brokeback Mountain because you are gay XDDDDD

    ResponderBorrar
  2. THIS POST IS VERY VERY SAME LIKE AND OLDER POST...
    I THINK MY MOTHER CALL ME..... BYEE!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello!
    My favorite movie is "the lion king", but this movie likes me so much too. I love the animation and the songs.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. easy peasy lemon squeezy, pretty good movie

    ResponderBorrar