lunes, 28 de abril de 2014

MY FAVORITE PICTURE

This is my favorite picture with the idol of all my life: Rodrigo Diaz.

I have a photograph collection with me and famous people, like me and Italo Passalacqua, Albert Einstein, Buzz Lightyear, Jesús, etc. But the most valious picture of the collection is, without a doubt, the one that I'm with Rodrigo Diaz, the famous chilean dancer. He is a great person and I could note it in the same moment that I saw his eyes, and he saw mine too. His bright smile gave me the confidence to approach him and ask for a picture without any fear. It was the first time of my life that a famous treats me like a friend.

In the photograph you can see how my hand don't touch his shoulder, because I felt a lot of respect for him in that moment, but Rodrigo grabs my waist with a strong firmness. In that moment I had a lot of fantasies like we were a couple dancing or we were the finalist of the TV show "Rojo, Fama Contrafama", but it doesn't matter who won, because we were friends of all the time. In my fantasy I was Pablo Vargas, another great dancer.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario